Microsoft Launches Conference Helper for MIX11 on WP7April 7, 2011 No Comments
Microsoft has launched an official app for the MIX 2011 conference called ‘Conference Helper’. A pretty cool easy to use app to help you get around the MIX 2011.
What is MIX? MIX is a gathering of developers, designers, UX experts and business professionals creating the most innovative and profitable consumer sites on the web. Sessions range from technical, code-based topics to expert advice on content strategy, usability and design. For more info, take a look at the MIX site
Conference Helper is a handy app for attendees of the Microsoft MIX 2011 conference in Las Vegas. Attendees can use this application to:
* Browse and search sessions
* View sessions filtered by speakers and tags.
* Manage your favorite sessions.
* Access sessions and schedule information even without Internet access.
* View maps of the conference center and the neighborhood.
The app uses the phoneâ€™s internet connection to automatically detect and download any changes or additions to the conference session information.
Tags: Apps, Conference, Floor Plans, Microsoft, MIX, MIX 2011, MIX11, ScheduleApps, News