How To Force NoDo UpdateMarch 31, 2011 8 Comments
For those of you who are in the delivering phase of the NoDo update but have yet to receive it XDA has found a rather simple way to force the update, and best of all it really does work. I should know, I used their method for my own update. Here’s what you have to do:
1. Start Zune
2. Turn off Data connection and Wifi on the Phone
3. Connect the Phone with the PC (USB)
4. Start the update search in Zune
5. About 3 seconds later, disconnect your PC from the internet (Turn WLAN off).
6. Zune finds NoDo-Update. Press OK.
7. Connect to the internet again and install the update.
It was a little difficult to get the timing right with all of this but it’s a simple enough process that with a little bit of trial and error you will have the update in no time. Good luck!
Image Source: everythingwm