PES 2011 Makes Its Way Into The WP7 MarketplaceMarch 23, 2011 No Comments
Now we are really getting some serious games for Xbox Live on Windows Phone 7. Pro Evolution Soccer just launched and is ready to pick up in the marketplace for $4.99. The visuals are amazing and I canâ€™t wait to see more games like this on WP7.
The unrivalled and award-winning football simulation is entering its first season on Windows Phone 7!
Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2011.
- Unrivalled realism: Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. Striking animations such as referee cut-scenes or goal celebrations and technical moves (diving header, bicycle kick, and more) will make you feel the beauty of the game.
- Exclusive UEFA Club Competitions: PES 2011 includes many of the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions Leagueâ„¢ and UEFA Europa Leagueâ„¢ modes.
- Online connectivity: Prove your skills and unlock the various Xbox LIVE achievements, compare yourself to your friends, make it to the top of the leaderboards and become the worldâ€™s greatest PES player
- Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts: The uniquely designed true flowTM control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilizing the accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
- Stunning graphics: Detailed stadiums, pitches and weather effects provide the perfect visual environment for exciting matches