Game Review: Satalaunch V1.2 – Extras Coming SoonMarch 22, 2011 No Comments
Satalaunch has to be one of the most creative games I have come across on Windows Phone 7. You take control ofÂ launching aÂ satellite into space trying to get into a certain position. the catch is though that you have to try and collect stars on the way, avoid obstacles and that the gravitational pull from planets nearby will start to pull you in. Let me not kid around this game in the later stages has a big learning curve. But dont let that scare you. It is really refreshing to play such an ‘original’game (that I know of anyway) The game is completely free and it is pretty entertaining to play.
If I could ask anymore of this game it would be for aÂ visual upgrade but the gameplay does keep you entertained. EspeciallyÂ since the gameplay and interface is buttery smooth. Controls are also very simple and intuitive to what your objectives are throughout the game. Numaris the creators of SatalaunchÂ have also announced that there will be a new update soon that let you create your own levels which sounds pretty cool.
Launch Astro, the satellite, into the depths of space to reach planets, moons, and other celestial bodies while attempting to collects all the stars along the way. Your mission is to reach your final destination using a combination of skill and strategy while avoiding obstacles along the way.
- Over 38 challenging levels
- Beautifully stylized graphics
- Optional and required stars to collect during game play
- Thrusters to help guide Astro
- Level designer to create your own custom levels to play and share with others
- Unlockable achievements and special levels
- Deep space levels with black holes, wormholes, nebulae, and more
- Made difficulty progression more consistent (eased up a few levels)
- Made thruster control bigger and further from edge of screen
- Fixed a few bugs
Tags: Game, Review, satalaunch wp7, windows phone 7Games, Reviews